Jason Morris, who recently received a promotion to Project Engineer at TAIT’s Santa Ana office, is one of our outstanding associates earning this spotlight to showcase some fun facts about his background and personality. We sat down and asked Jason some serious (and not so serious) questions about his professional career thus far and his unique interests and talents outside of the office:
- How long have you worked at TAIT & Associates? 5.5 years.
- What drew you to TAIT during your job search? The fact that TAIT was a mid-size company and seemed to be family oriented (from research I did beforehand) gave me the impression that they care about their associates, which was what I was mainly looking for. I didn’t want to work at a place where I was just a number. Turns out I was correct that I wouldn’t be just a number here.
- What do you love most about your job? The challenges presented to me are probably my favorite part of working at TAIT. They keep the job fresh and exciting! P.S. The management’s open door policy is the best.
- Did you play with Legos as a kid? Yes.
- Last show you binge watched? Black Mirror.
- Last song you listened to while driving to TAIT? Sunny Disposition by Avenged Sevenfold.
- What is one thing you are good at that your coworkers wouldn’t expect? I’m a drummer. I have been playing drums since I was 5 years old.
- Einstein or Edison? Einstein all the way. If you had said Nikola Tesla instead of Edison, I would have picked Tesla because he discovered Alternating Current, which is what we use every day.
- What is one piece of advice you would give someone looking for a career at TAIT? I would tell them they would be crazy not to come on board! And I would tell them to get in there and do some good hard work, and it will get noticed!