Join the TAIT Team! We are looking for talented, motivated, and technically driven individuals who want to join a company with excellent opportunities for career growth and development.
TAIT fosters and encourages each Associate’s entrepreneurial spirit with every project & design opportunity. We provide a variety of training opportunities to develop your skills, top tier benefits because we care about your well-being, a real work-life balance & the flexibility life needs, and an unbeatable friendly, professional, positive work environment.
Here’s your chance to start your career with a Top Workplace 🙂 don’t wait to apply!
Position: CAD Drafter/Designer
AutoCAD drafting of construction plans for fuel storage tank installation projects. Prepare permittable and constructionable plan sets.
- AutoCAD proficiency.
- Previous experience preparing plans in AutoCAD.
Preferred Qualifications & Experience:
- High degree of proficiency using AutoCAD drafting software is required, with at least 2-3 years of full-time experience preparing construction plans.
- Familiarity with pumps, valves, site layouts, components would be very beneficial for this position.
- Candidate should be self-motivated and product driven, with the ability to collaborate with the overall team to meet deadlines.
- Attention to detail, organization, and ability to follow CAD standards are essential.
- Mechanical aptitude.
- Use AutoCAD, platforms to produce construction plans.
- Make revisions to drawings based on “redline” comments from internal and external team members.
- Take direction from Project Manager and coordinate project information with other team and design sub-consultant resources.
- Prepare plans for installation/ repairs for above ground fuel tanks.
- Review plans for accuracy/ inconsistencies related to project description.
- Contact cities, counties, and other agencies to determine plan review timelines, submittal processes, and fees.