Civil Engineering Project Manager
Join the TAIT Team! We are looking for talented, motivated, and technically driven individuals who want to join a company with excellent opportunities for career growth and development. TAIT fosters and encourages each Associate’s entrepreneurial spirit with every project & design opportunity. We provide a variety of training opportunities to develop your skills, top tier benefits because we care about your well-being, a real work-life balance & the flexibility life needs, and an unbeatable friendly, professional, positive work environment. Here’s your chance to start your career with a Top Workplace ! 🙂 don’t wait to apply
TAIT offers the best benefit package to our associates. Our benefits include top tier healthcare plans such as Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k with an above industry employer match, FSA access, and company paid Life Insurance and LTD/ STD.
The civil engineering Project Manager leads a team of designers and other support staff to transform the dreams of our clients into reality. The position is a composite of many roles- Client Liaison, Civil Designer and Team Leader and covers various public and private projects. We pride ourselves on giving Project Managers both the flexibility and the support required to run their own projects.
- S. in Civil Engineering.
- Current P.E. license required. 5 years minimum experience in a responsible position with exposure to technical applications, management of projects and staff interaction.
- Strong design skills using AutoCAD and Civil 3D for public works and land development design including the areas of grading, drainage, streets, sewers, storm drains and utilities.
- Ability to apply proven principles of civil engineering within the context of an aggressive service-oriented business environment.
- Superior leadership and interpersonal abilities.
- Expertise in the preparation of grading plans, utility plans, site plans and the preparation of preliminary cost estimates.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills and a desire to function in a position of high visibility both internal and external to the company.
- Experience with Denver Metro and Northern Colorado agencies.
- Public Works, Transportation, and design review project experience
- Will assist the Director with marketing and client development for the Division.
- Identify design criteria and oversee a detailed design and efficient plan preparation.
- Solve design problems and following general design standards.
- Establish project controls and ensure accuracy and quality in plans.
- Ensure technical quality, profitability, schedule, project staff coordination, client communications and follow-up.
- Spearhead design and project management of private and public projects.
- Interface daily with our clients, develop proposals, negotiate scopes and fees, ensure timely billing and collections and change orders.
- Manage project staff to include design engineers and CAD operators, with the ability to mentor junior design staff in basic engineering procedures and techniques.