Development Project Coordinator
Santa Ana, California
DivisionArchitecture & Entitlements
The Development Project Coordinator is responsible for supporting the team’s Project Manager and plays a key role in the execution of client projects, drive client satisfaction, coordinating client programs, contracts, and business relationships.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, urban planning, architecture preferred
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in retail development.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills ability to multi-task various projects.
- Ability to provide timely and reliable information to clients.
- Assists management team with development projects from entitlements process through construction.
- Assists team with Site Feasibility studies and due diligence research and outline risks associated with development of projects.
- Read and understand leases, develop project timelines and cost estimates, assists with entitlement processing, coordinate plan check process, and coordinate RFI’s
- Process and track various permits for multiple jobs
- Provides periodic updates of current situation relating to contractual milestones and problem/high risk areas (e.g., technical, cost, and schedule).
- Coordinates with key consultants and suppliers to ensure timely delivery of plans and materials.
- Performs construction observation site visits