Professional Land Surveyor
Rancho Cordova, California
Join the TAIT Team! We are looking for talented, motivated, and technically driven individuals who want to join a company with excellent opportunities for career growth and development. TAIT fosters and encourages each Associate’s entrepreneurial spirit with every project & design opportunity. We provide a variety of training opportunities to develop your skills, top tier benefits because we care about your well-being, a real work-life balance & the flexibility life needs, and an unbeatable friendly, professional, positive work environment. Here’s your chance to start your career with a Top Workplace in Orange County 🙂 don’t wait to apply
The position requires a minimum of 5 years’ experience in construction staking, including experience with buildings, structures, robotics and GPS equipment. Recent field experience preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in the survey-mapping field
- Solid math skills, Team Player Attitude, Desire to help teach others
- AutoCAD skills
- Recent construction staking experience
- Boundary Topographic survey experience
- Experience with Carlson Software and Leica Systems preferred
- Must be proficient with Trimble surveying equipment and software, and specifically 1-man robotic data collection.
- Three years of journey level experience with responsible charge on a survey project which has involved the use, adjustment, and care of surveying instruments; both with a field crew and processing work in the office.
- Proficient in a wide range of computer programs which may include: MS Office Suite, CADD (Civil3D, Carlson, MicroSurvey, or other drafting package), Processing/adjustment software (Trimble Business Center, StarNet, etc.)
- Three or more years of Digital Terrain Model (DTM), GPS, collection and processing, least square adjustment, Topographic surveys, and boundary surveys experience.
License: Must possess a Professional Land Surveyors License from the State of California.