Santa Ana, California
DivisionArchitecture & Entitlements
This position is responsible for the successful execution of client projects, drive client satisfaction, managing client programs, contracts, and business relationships. You are accountable for managing several projects all at different phases throughout entitlements, budgets, design, construction phases, and through end results.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Program Management, Project Management
- Engineering Degree a plus
- Entitlements experience
- AutoCAD experience a plus
- Responsibility, Authority and Accountability for project scope delivery and successful execution within technical, schedule, cost and quality commitments.
- Establishes objectives and goals and provides direction to the project teams in areas of client concerns, potential changes in scope and risk assessment.
- Coordinates all risks and requirements of the project. This is accomplished by planning, controlling, integrating all program activities and deliverables, and by measuring all elements to ensure the requirements and goals are successfully achieved.
- Provides program updates of current situation relating to contractual milestones and problem/high risk areas (e.g., technical, cost, and schedule).
- Plays a key role in developing new business proposals and executing the overall program plan.
- Provides overall Program interface with the client.
- Key point of contact for clients, must be able to multi-task and prioritize to complete projects on schedule and on budget.