Designated UST Operator
Santa Ana, California
We are TAIT – Join our Team! We are looking for talented, motivated, and technically driven individuals who want to join a company with excellent opportunities for career growth and development. TAIT fosters and encourages each Associate’s entrepreneurial spirit with every design opportunity. Come develop and further your career with TAIT!
Position Description: Schedule and conduct mandated 30 Day UST inspections. Travel to various UST facilities; out of town and out of state travel monthly. Follow Designated UST Operator procedure and perform all duties of the Designated UST Operator on behalf of the client. Candidate must be willing to travel.
Minimum Position Requirements:
- ICC certified Designated UST Operator
- Valid California driver license and ability to drive extensively up to 1000 miles per week.
- Self direction and ability to work alone
- Good organization and scheduling skills
- Use laptop computer and printer along with ability to email, understand TECSOnline, and other applications
- Ability to review and interpret reports and documents
- Ability to conduct group training events
- Ability to work effectively with clients
- Have an understanding of UST systems and current regulations regarding their proper operation
- Schedule appointments with tank owners or site management as necessary for each site visit
- Use own vehicle to travel to 50+ UST facilities per month
- Completely and accurately fill out the monthly UST inspection checklist
- Enter inspection data into online web-based data collection system using company laptop
- Train facility personnel
- Explain observations from visual inspection to appropriate client site personnel
- Immediately communicate all non-compliance risks to the program coordinator.
- Follow company safety procedures including safe motor vehicle operation.
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required for the position.