Protecting Precious Resources
is our commitment
A NATIONWIDE LEADER IN FUEL SYSTEM COMPLIANCE
Protecting our environment is essential for a healthy planet. We are committed to protecting our precious communities from environmental risks posed by Fueling Systems, and we are a leader in this important industry.
Underground and Above Ground Storage Tanks pose unique threats to our groundwater. Their contents must be properly contained and inspected to ensure that leaks do not harm our water supply. At TAIT, we are passionate about this, and it is the core of our Environmental Business.
Our National Fleet of technicians, designers, and managers are responsible for the Construction, Testing, Repairs, and Regulatory Compliance of Underground and Above Ground Storage Tanks across the Country.
Fuel System Design, Construction & Repair
TAIT has a long standing record of innovation, specializing in the design, construction, and repair of cutting-edge fuel systems. With a commitment to excellence, we pride ourselves on delivering tailor-made solutions that meet the unique needs of our clients in the ever-evolving energy landscape. Our team of skilled engineers and technicians collaborates seamlessly to design fuel systems that optimize efficiency, enhance safety, and minimize environmental impact. From concept to completion, we manage every aspect of construction, ensuring that projects are executed with precision and within specified timelines.
Additionally, our comprehensive repair services guarantee the longevity and reliability of existing fuel systems, providing clients with peace of mind and cost-effective maintenance solutions. At TAIT, we are dedicated to pushing the boundaries of innovation in the fuel industry, contributing to a safe and sustainable energy future.
- Complete Fuel System Design
- Tank System Installation
- Monitor System Installation
- Tank System Upgrade
- Tank and Pipe Repair and Replacement
- Tank System Removal
Compliance & Regulatory Testing
TAIT is your trusted partner in fuel storage compliance and testing. With a focus on safety and adherence to regulations, we excel in all areas of certification, testing and repairs. Our commitment is to ensure the safe and efficient operation of your entire fuel storage infrastructure.
Setting us apart is our proprietary software, TECS Online, providing clients with real-time document management for streamlined compliance records. At TAIT, we offer a blend of expertise and innovation, setting the gold standard in fuel storage compliance services.
- Program Management
- Spill Bucket and Containment Sump Testing
- Monitor System CertificationLi
- ne Leak Detector Testing
- Overfill Prevention Testing
- Vapor Recovery System Testing
- EVR/ISD Troubleshooting, Repairs and Testing
- Precision Product Line Testing
- Provide clients with comprehensive and real-time document management through our proprietary software technology (TECS Online)
- Many more…
Fuel Polishing & Tank Cleaning
We redefine fuel quality through our top-tier fuel polishing and tank cleaning services. Specializing in all forms of fuel and gasoline, we expertly remove contaminants such as water, debris, algae, rust, and sludge, enhancing the reliability of the fuel system when it’s needed most.
Our cutting-edge processes involve filtering fuel at an impressive size ranging from 1 to 25 microns. We provide before and after samples of the tank to our clients to ensure a complete cleaning process. Additionally, our commitment to compliance is evident in our offering of lab testing, meeting the NFPA 110 Standard required by the Joint Commission on Hospitals & Medical Centers. No tank is too big or too small for us to handle, as we lead the industry in fuel quality enhancement and tank cleanliness.
- Provide fuel polishing/tank cleaning services for unleaded gasoline, diesel fuel, jet fuel, and aviation gasoline
- Remove contaminants such as water, debris, algae, rust, and sludge
- Fuel is filtered at a rate from 70 gallons per minute up to 125 gallons per minute using 1 to 25 micron size filters
- Fuel is returned to the tank under high volume, which agitates the fuel and removes any built-up sediment
- Fuel is sampled and filtered from the low end of the tank to ensure a complete cleaning process
Before and after samples of the tank are provided to the client
- Offer lab testing to satisfy the NFPA 110 Standard required by the Joint Commission on Hospitals & Medical Centers
Hazardous Waste Hauling
TAIT is your trusted partner in comprehensive hazardous waste management and hazardous waste hauling services. With an unwavering commitment to environmental responsibility and regulatory compliance, we pride ourselves on delivering tailored solutions to handle hazardous waste all the way through to final disposal. Our team possesses the knowledge and expertise to navigate the intricate landscape of hazardous waste regulations, ensuring that your waste is managed efficiently, safely, and in full compliance with state and federal guidelines.
In addition to our removal services, we also offer delivery services to ensure that you always have clean drums on site to allow you continuous operation of your business.
- Facilitate the safe transportation and disposal of any hazardous waste – liquid or solid – produced on site
- Properly manifest all hazardous waste that is transported off site
- Routinely deliver clean drums to replace drums storing hazardous waste
Fuel Systems Consulting
TAIT is diverse, and our associates have a wide range of backgrounds making us uniquely qualified to consult on large, challenging, and complex environmental issues.
We are made up of professional Engineers, Architects, Geologists, and Environmental Scientists who look at each environmental challenge holistically, with unique perspectives from all of these disciplines.
Our firm is equipped to provide Professional Environmental Consulting for a wide range of complex environmental issues relating to land planning and real estate development.
- 60 Years in Business
- State-by-State, Updated Regulation Tracking Report
- State-of-the-Art Scheduling and Recordkeeping System
- Established Petroleum Industry Relationships
- Long Standing History of Environmental Compliance
- Active PEI Member
Rising to the Challenge
Experience, Service and Dedication at Every Level
Dedicated to Safe & Responsible Digging
The Ultimate Benchmark for Quality Management
TAIT Environmental Services, Inc. is ISO 9001:2015 certified. This quality management system pertains to the management of services provided by TAIT Environmental Services, Inc., which are managed out of the Santa Ana, CA and Richardson, TX locations, and reflects our commitment to high quality and continuous improvement. Learn more.
Operating and Servicing all 50 States in the U.S.A.
The Proof is Everywhere & Nowhere
Our Work is Meant to be Clean & Unseen
Want to talk to TAIT about your environmental needs? We would be happy to put together a solution to your specific needs.