TAIT Environmental Services, Inc. is looking for a Technician experienced with installation, repairs and testing of UST and AST systems. The Technician performs installation, repairs and/or testing at facilities with underground or aboveground storage tanks. The technician is assigned a company service vehicle to be used to drive to sites.
Hourly Salary Range: $22.00 – $27.00
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Basic Life & AD&D Insurance; Paid time off: Vacation, Holidays, Sick Time
Minimum Position Qualifications:
- You must be able to work with supervision and independently, maintain a good driving record, and be able to lift up to 60 pounds.
- The position requires stooping, bending, and kneeling.
- You must have experience using a computer.
- There will be extensive travel in company-provided vehicle, with periodic overnight travel stays.
- You must pass a pre-employment background check, physical and drug and alcohol screening.
- OSHA 40 hour Hazwoper
- Confined Space Training
- State Certification for installation, and/or removal of UST’s, manufacturer certifications on various fuelling equipment.
- Install, repair and/or test at facilities with underground and aboveground storage tanks.
- The technician is assigned a company service vehicle to be used to drive to sites.